We are Hiring Some
If you see yourself as someone with a solution-attitude, with passion and drive, you’ll fit right into the Akhanya team.
Be part of the New. Now.
Unleash your skills and transform the world around you. To win in today’s market and ensure future viability, it is essential that organizations capture value quickly, change direction at pace, share and deliver new products and services, an
d maximize the use of “always on” intelligence to sense, predict and act on changing customer and market developments. Be part of a team that helps clients to transform their operations—to harness talent, data and intelligence—to deliver the right information where and when it’s needed, so they can See More, Do More and Be More.
Purpose of the Job
This role is to take responsibility to ensure that purchasing master data is continuously and quickly updated and made available to requisitioners, as well as looking for opportunities to improve compliance to buying channels and compliance to contract.
• Purchase Info Records and Material Master Data are updated and accurate
• New contracts are efficiently uploaded and enabled in appropriate system
• Continuously maintain accurate supplier data
• Support the Sourcing team to get timely and accurate data from suppliers
• Work closely with the Buying Team to resolve any issues related to Master Data
• Validate approvers and add new approvers if required
• Develop strong understanding of policies and procedures, as well as compliance and risk regulations, to appropriately mitigate risk/exposure
• Support Accounts Payable to reconcile to Orders
• Maintain the accuracy in processing
• Manage vendor blocking / unblocking and other changes
• Follow up for the required documentation and Approvals
• Management of SOP’s, DTP’s, checklists etc
• During system changes work on the master data to cleanse and update
• Look for opportunities to move spend onto catalogue and drive up automation
• Supervise the MDM Team
• Completed degree or diploma
• Minimum of 1-2 years Procurement (MDM) experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Procurement workflow and document management
• Excellent quantitative and analytic skills
• Knowledge of SAP and other Procurement systems, possibly in a mining environment
• Attitude to take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution
• Experience in managing a small team is preferred.
if interested please send your latest CV with copies of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0621532030
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing, and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business requirements
• Staying up-to-date on the latest business analysis industry trends
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Collaborate with external/internal customers to develop category plans. Execute sourcing and procurement solutions designed to drive
spend for the customers, provide vendor performance and contract management metrics and guidance, and manage procurement
processes and spending. Participate supplier selection process, contract negotiation and formal bidding process. Manages supplier
performance, spend and contract analysis, industry and supplier research, financial analyses.
MANAGEMENT LEVEL DESCRIPTORS
Complexity (Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as measured by
degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g. – Executives, Supervisor, etc.)):
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area(s) of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires
in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
•Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility.
•Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Authority (Power to influence or complete assignments independently, and ability to make decisions, as measured by latitude to devise work
products or plans, reliance on instruction, and decision-making ability): Latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and
approaches to critical assignments.
Impact or Decision Impact (Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as measured by range of expected impact such as within a team or
across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk): Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact
areas outside of own responsibility.
Scope (Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as measured by size of work effort and scale of entity
and/or program): Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
SAP Customer Activity Repository is a foundation that collects transactional data that was previously spread over multiple independent applications in diverse formats. The repository provides a common foundation and a harmonized multichannel transaction data model for all consuming applications.
Retailers can use SAP Customer Activity Repository to gradually transform their system landscapes from traditional database technology to the revolutionary, in-memory database technology.
SAP Customer Activity Repository includes the following features:
- POS Data Transfer and Audit (POS Data Management)
- Multichannel Sales Repository (MCSR)
- Multichannel Sales Analytics
- Inventory Visibility Analytics
- On-Shelf Availability
- Predictive capabilities, leveraging the Demand Data Foundation (DDF) and Unified Demand Forecast (UDF).
WHY WORK AT Akhanya IT?
At Akhanya IT, we bring together the best minds in IT to deliver some of the SA’s most advanced Information and Communication Technology solutions. We do that as a team of professionals that understand our customers’ needs, innovate-it, build-it and deliver-it, no exceptions. The Akhanya Team bring the best attitude, competence and credibility to the team.